Papers on Reparative Therapy
Papers Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi
Articles About Dr. Nicolosi
Other Articles by Dr. Nicolosi
- What About the Masculine Type of Homosexual Man?
- What Is Reparative Therapy? Examining the Controversy
- Who Were the APA “Task Force” Members?
- Why Gays Cannot Speak for Ex-Gays
- Overcoming Gay Pornography: Identifying The Three Underlying Needs
- Homosexual Behavior as Reparative Theatre
- What if I Don’t Change?
- Why I Am Not a Neutral Therapist
- The Meaning of Same-Sex Attraction
- The Paradox of Self-Acceptance
- The Double-Loop Experience
- A Shared Delight
- The Three Phases of the Transformative Experience
- The Homosexually Oriented Man’s Relationship to Women
- Psychotherapy for the Sexually Confused Teenager
- The Power of Therapeutic Attunement
- The "Dr. Phil Show" Explores the Issue of Transgender Children
- APA Task Force Report -- a Mockery of Science
- Summary of the 2009 American Psychological Association Task Force Report On Sexual Orientation
- So You Want to Be a Reparative Therapist....
- Fathers of Male Homosexuals: A Collective Clinical Profile
- Shame as an Avenue into Deep Grief
- Understanding SSA as a Signal
- The Primacy of Affect
- Attachment Loss and Grief Work in Reparative Therapy
- Clinical Issues: Grief Work
- Why Reveal the Dark Side of the Gay Movement?
- What is Homosexuality? Reorientation Therapists Disagree
- A Critique of Bem’s E.B.E. Theory
- On the Pedophilia Issue: What the APA Should Have Known
- A Call for a More Inclusive Pluralism
- Excerpt from “A Parents’ Guide to Preventing Homosexuality”
- Why Won’t They Tell Their Story?
- Is Male Protectiveness Sexist?
- Gay as Self-Reinvention
- Rubin’s Vase: Focus of Reparative Therapy
- An Open Secret: The Truth About Gay Male Couples
- Should Human Nature “Function According to its Design”?
- Seeking Understanding Through the Arts: “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,” A Psychoanalytic Study of Masculinity
For personal stories of men and women who have moved out of homosexuality, in addition to those available on this web site, please go to the website www.narth.com and see the section "Interviews/Testimonies."