Articles on subjects of interest are available at the following web sites:
- how childhood molestation may influence sexual-orientation development-- a subject the scientific community ignores
- the gay movement's attempt to shut down ethical therapy for "sexually questioning" teens-- unless the teen seeks to identify as gay;
- support groups for people coming out of a gay lifestyle;
- the underlying meaning of transgenderism-- not just a "choice"
- upcoming conferences
- how the psychology establishment has marched in lockstep with gay activism; hear stirring voices of scientific dissent